Operating instructions for all cuckoo clocks
• Set the acual time. Attach the pendulum or the doll.
• The chains have to hang downwards and should not be attracted by the magnet.
• Hang the clock in straight position to the wall and adjust the time by turning the minute hand clockwise.
Type [quartz with sound]
• Insert the battery (1.5 Volts Mignon R6) as shown by the symbols +/-
• At the back of the clock you will ﬁnd the switch for choosing the sound
(cuckoo call, Westminster chime or off). Choose the desired sound.